CARING FOR YOUR BIKINS
Washing and Drying
Our Swimwear Fabrics are 86%Nylon and 14%Spandex . They are exposed to many elements through out their life such as Chlorine, Salt Water, UV rays of the sun and sunscreens so please help them in their Journey to always stay fresh. If you have a pair of our bikinis with our beautiful gold foiling please try and avoid rough surfaces.
After each use please:
- Rinse your swimwear directly after wearing in luke warm water
- Never wrench dry but squeeze dry softly
- Hang or lay down to dry in a place that is not too hot (not on the heater) and not directly in the sun
- You can wash with soap but always use a mild soap that is good for wool or silk
- NEVER USE A FABRIC SOFTENER
- Never use a washing machine
- Never use a dryer
- Never use an Iron
If you follow these guidelines your bikini will enjoy summer just as much as you.